Thursday, February 13, 2014

Getting Wired for Sound

Well, things are still up in the air on the audio versions of the first two titles. The good news is that some of the narrators think I'm an OK guy whether or not they get the job. That's always a good thing, right? One even blogged about it here.
I expected a few responses, narrators eager to get their names out there any way they can, but there have been more thank-you messages than marketing ones. I'll try and compile the list of links this weekend.
Chances are I'll need two more full days to condense the list of potential narrators down to few enough to share at a BBQ to include friends and family in the selection process. With Federation obligations and dedicated writing days, that puts the BBQ toward the end of the month.
Strange. I sometimes look forward to the food more than the event... Not an option here.

No comments:

Post a Comment