Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Sounds of Magic

No, not the glittery tinkling noise associated with pixie dust. It's deeper than that. Arguably.

I'm talking about audio books... my audio books. Auditions have been rolling in with ever-increasing frequency since the projects were posted on the ACX website a little over a week ago. There are some exciting prospects, and I'm only halfway through the submitted auditions. There is something spine-tingling about listening to one of your favorite scenes from a book read by a professional narrator. I should be able to make a list up skill-wise by the end of the weekend, check out the back catalogs of their work, consider differences in fee schedules/marketing support, etc. Monday should be a good day to shoot for making an offer to my chosen producer.

Sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment