Tuesday, June 9, 2015

ErRoR

We discovered a mistake the other day, one that we cannot remedy right away. The proper technicians have been notified, and we assume (translate: hope) that the changes will be made so that we can upload them as soon as possible.

Let's have some fun with it. If you spot it, let me know. Don't post it in the comment section, but instead email me here. The first correct response will get a nifty(I think) prize package, and I think we can scrounge up a few things for the next half a dozen or so griffin-eyed fans.

The only clue I will give is that the mistake is not on this site, but is on the Facebook page for The Blademage Saga. The contest ends as soon as there are 7 winners, someone blabs on any comments section, or we get the issue fixed. Winners based on e-mail delivery time stamp.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment