Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Updates

Plotting on book four (Code name: PK) is so near completed it doesn't even matter anymore. Currently working on chapter four, have had good response by members of the local writer's group to my readings from chapter three.

Unmastered audio from Journeyman Warsmith has been posted to ACX for my initial approval. I will bit off a big chunk of review for that Thursday and hope to finish Friday.

Working with a fabulous local author to get his incredibly well crafted teenage self-help workbook up on Createspace and Kindle. A few hiccups, but I'll get the links up as soon as we iron them out.

New job fell into my lap, advising for the local Community College. Great co-workers, excellent resources to help me do what I was already doing for local authors and others, at a higher level. Even though things have been hectic in the learning stage, I have been able to keep up with my other writing organizations and previous consulting workload. The excitement has spurred productivity in my Blademage Saga research, and is finding its way onto the page as the story line continues to unfold.

The podcast with Aldus Baker is here. The interview went well, since then I have had little time to sit down, plug in, and listen to anything. I crashed and burned on the race portion, having not even gotten halfway through the final checks on Apprentice before the interview hit. Please check it out, and consider looking at his stuff. What I have read reminds me of my earlier writing, and is quite enjoyable. He's a pleasant fellow to talk with, and I look forward to interacting with him more in the future.

As October is overly full of family stuff, I intend to coil in anticipation of striking in November, participating in NaNo for the first time ever. I should be independent enough in my advisory sessions at the Center by then to schedule meetings in the morning and use that boost to energize me for the rest of the day.

Put in my order for the Traeger Smoker-Grill I've been wanting, and it looks like we'll be breaking it in at the Franklin Building Supply in Fruitland sometime soon, in what may be a two day event pairing my promotion with a great sale. Details to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment